A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

YELLOW!

Yellow sounds nice right about now seeing as the sky is a nasty shade of gray. when I think of yellow, I think mainly of two things:


1) Hi-lighters. I highlight a lot of stuff. I am always taking notes, but after a full class of note taking, you have many pages, and a lot of the important stuff kinda blends in. I look at my notebooks, and I see a lot of yellow.

2)Sunshine. Even though the sun isn't really yellow, seeing the color always makes me think of it. I think that when a lot of people see yellow, they think of the sun or some kind of light, and it makes them happy. Isn't it neat that something as simple as a color can just "brighten" up someone's day?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I got so sick of all the yellow highlights I'd made in various books and things that I had to switch colors. Thank goodness for variety.

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home