A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

almost there

I am just about finished for the semester, and I am really excited! I passed my recital jury, so that's a go, and I just passed my last few scales singing tests (they were all of the modes, pentatonic, octatonic, and whole-tone)and all I have left is my cells test. (For anyone interested, that's a test based on being able to sing random intervals at the drop of a hat.)

I will have a few finals, and those are happening at the same time as the Carmina Burana concerts with the symphony, as well as my moving out of my apartment at school.

2 weeks after that, I go back to school for a course called "intensified french" I am taking an entire year (2 semesters, or 32 weeks) of french in just 10 weeks. It shall be interesting.

Anyway, life should be interesting for the next few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home