A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Throwing in the towel

I am kinda giving up on the color blogging thing.

I never seem to have the time or the drive to actually sit down and do it, and with the schedule I have had lately, and will continue to have in the near future, I just don't see it happening.
From the time we started our dress rehearsal week for Haydn's Creation on May 10, I did not have a free day until this Monday, May 31. I had a major rehearsal, or a Symphony concert, or a church concert, or Opera rehearsal, or opera performance, or a major project to do, or a recital to prepare for (which I am still doing), or a trip to Chicago, or SOMETHING!!!
This week, I have dedicated a few extra hours to preparing the rep for my upcoming recital in the beginning of May, as well as the singing tests I desperately need to pass.

You know those cute t-shirts that say "I can't, I have rehearsal"? Well, I need one that says "I can't, my life is rehearsal"!

Oh well, at least after this semester I only have a big summer load and about a year or two left, and then grad school...yeah, never mind, I'm in school for forever!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home