A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

FINALLY...

After years of partying with the big kids, but being left out in the booze area, I am proud to announce that I am finally 21, and able to actually do things with my,uh..."older"...friends. I don't think that I am quite as excited about the drinking part as I am about just being able to go out with people on a saturday night when every freakin' awesome spot cards you at the door! Don't get me wrong, I will probably get absolutely schwasted tonight, but I think I respect my voice too much to do it every weekend like some... BUT, that does not mean that I don't want to go out and have a good time! So, if you think of it, go ahead and invite me to your next night of frivolity at the local club or bar, I would love to. Plus...you know you've been waiting for this!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~stacey~ said...

You've been tagged.
Visit my blog for details.
And DO IT!

11:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home